Robotics for children is a fascinating and very entertaining exercise that helps children develop harmoniously and successfully learn.
Children’s robotics brings benefits in many areas:
- develops engineering skills;
- forms creative and figurative thinking, broadens the mind;
- teaches a diverse approach to finding solutions to problems, analyze information;
- sharpens teamwork skills;
- develops such qualities as purposefulness, perseverance, curiosity, perseverance.
Circle of robotics for children gives knowledge of design, programming, physics, mathematics. Despite the engineering orientation, the creative component in robotics is very strong – here you have to invent a lot and compose, therefore, along with technical qualities, fantasy also develops.
We invite our students to the section of robotics for children on the basis of the International Russian School.
The main goal of the classes is the development of useful skills and the development of thinking in children. At each lesson, the child learns a lot of new things, hones his skills, invents.
Robotics is not a hobby for several weeks or months, it is a serious activity, which implies a high concentration and focus on achieving the goal, consistent movement to the result, mastering and honing the acquired skills with successful application in practice.
Each lesson in the section consists of three blocks:
- theoretical part;
- practical part: design and programming;
- free activity of students based on the knowledge gained.
Bring the children to the robotics circle, we will learn and design together!