Checkpoint eliminates the penetration of unauthorized persons into the school territory, surrounded by a high fence. Students can leave the school on their own only with the written permission of their parents.
According to the decision of the local authorities, the security of the school is ensured by two police officers who are on duty at the school throughout the day.
In addition, the school building and grounds are under 24-hour security, which includes:
- on-duty guard from the school staff, who constantly monitors the perimeter through a video surveillance system;
- access control system (turnstile);
- video surveillance system, which is equipped with modern IP cameras for external and internal use of high (up to 4 megapixels) resolution;
- automatic fire alarm;
- the presence of an alarm button.
Video recording of cameras of all rooms and the school territory is conducted around the clock, data is stored on the server for a month time.
All rooms are equipped with:
- plans for evacuating people,
- emergency exits,
- fire extinguishers.
Safety of life and health of children during classes and breaks, protection of the students’ and school property, and order during mass events are provided by pedagogical and medical personnel, and administration (on-duty teachers, on-duty administrators).